The food that you eat will be one of the hardest when trying to achieve your fitness goals. Whatever your meal plan—Paleo, vegan, low-carb, high-protein—consistency will be the hardest challenge. However, we all have a tad bit of extra time to plan accordingly.
Diets are often overly complicated and make it unrealistic for most people to follow them. It’s actually not that hard to see results from a diet—but it is hard to stick with a particular diet and maintain the results.
Stick to simple principles of eating whole foods, staying active with our virtual WODs, and eating moderate portions. Keep it simple.
- Eat real, whole foods that you love.
- Improve over time, not complete change instantly. Unrealistic.
- Look ahead for bumps, and plan. (Birthday parties, anniversaries, etc.)
- Get a partner that you trust and tell them about it, makes you more accountable.
- Cheat and don’t feel guilty. Everyone deserves a cheat meal or day.
We’ve linked some fun and healthy recipes to keep you motivated to continue on your meal plan.
Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes