• Does she believe in excuses? If so, don’t buy her a pair of NOBULL Trainers. NOBULL products perform with you and where you need them. We love these trainers and believe they are the perfect CrossFit shoe.
• RPM Speedrope – It doesn’t matter if the WOD calls for single unders or double unders having your own speedrope is beyond critical. Grab one of these Speedropes for that special someone while they are 20%. You can also customize it – who has the audacity to take it when it is monogrammed. (Code for 20% off MOMSDAY)
• The perfect legging to get a good sweat on, the Lululemon Fast and Free Crop Legging. The most versatile legging out there. Hit up a WOD, a run or even roll to the grocery store and you’ll still always be in style.
• Everyone needs a daily survival kit to handle all the multi-tasking that life throws at you. This Kitchen Sink Duffle from Oliver Thomas comes to the rescue. This is the perfect bag to take you from work to the gym to some fabulous adventure. The extra full zip compartment on the outside of the bag allows you to carry your favorite pairs of shoes. No matter what life throws at you, this bag can handle everything… including the kitchen sink. Oh, did we mention you can just throw it in the wash machine for a quick cleaning, perfecto.
• Tough workouts call for long Epsom salt baths. Relax muscles and improve skin. Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, detoxify the skin. Mix with shower gel to create your own body scrub.
To all the amazing mom’s out there that are forwarding this blog post on to their significant others remember this: “To The World You Are A Mother, But To Your Family You Are The World.”
Happy Mother’s Day.